- If the dates aren’t super soft already, soak them in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Pulse the (soaked) dates and almonds in a food processor until quite fine. Add melted chocolate, coconut oil and salt, then continue processing until incorporated. Press the crust mixture firmly into a round tart pan (with removable bottom) and chill until set.
- In the meantime, clean your food processor. Heat coconut cream, chocolate and coconut oil until melted. Add these to the food processor together with the dates and vanilla extract. Process until everything is combined and completely smooth.
- Fill the chocolate tart filling into hardened crust. Chill the tart until set (about 2 hours).
- Before serving, top the no-bake chocolate tart with whipped coconut cream and/or fresh fruit. Store refrigerated until ready to serve.